Rora's Test Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Don't Feed The Ghouls
by Rora Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:55 am

» • Queen of the Oceania •
by Rora Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:45 am

» V a n g u a r d
by Rora Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:15 am

» Tribal Shop
by Rora Tue May 03, 2016 11:00 am

» Ranks And Their Duties
by Rora Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 am

V a n g u a r d

Go down

V a n g u a r d Empty V a n g u a r d

Post by Rora Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:15 am

Vanguard

Title: None, referred to as 'Vanguard'
. . . Pronunciation: V·an·gar·d
. . . . . . Definition: English word for the first in battle
. . . . . . . . . Aliases: 'She of the Vanguard' • 'Child of Faux/Mirage'
. . . . . . . . . . . .  Endearments: Van (general nickname) • That She-Wolf (by Alastor)

. . . Pronouns: She, her, hers, herself

. . . Birthday: The final day of winter

Pack: None
. . . Loyalty: No one

Current Stance: Lone Wolf
. . . Desired Rank: Warrior » War Chief » Deputy

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Soundtrack:
•  Danger Theme
•  Pursuit Theme
•  Serenity Theme
•  Defiance Theme
Melancholy Theme

● Egotistical ● Sensitive ● Tactless ● Impulsive ● Highly Defensive ● Utterly Ruthless ● Bloody Stubborn

Quirks

Fighting Style: Beserker. Vanguard isn't very good at fighting with intentions to spare her enemy, especially since she can get caught up in the moment and if her opponent is larger than her. Vanguard's fight style relies on her bleeding her enemy out or disabling them, meaning that she fights to kill, oftentimes not caring if she gets harmed fatally herself in the process.
. . . Offence: Vanguard uses her smaller size for her benefit, slipping under the guard of her opponent and finding weak spots, hitting them where it hurts most. She often uses her stronger build to her advantage, ramming into opponents of similar size and trying to tackle them or throw them off balance. Vanguard is not know for being a cautious fighter and often just attacks as quickly and as much as possible in hopes of overwhelming them. She rarely ever feints, so she's quite predictable.
. . . . . . Defence: On the defence, however, she does not do too well. She can counter if she notices what her opponent is up to and use that to get behind them and attack, but she's got lousy reflexes and can never get out of the way in time, so she only ever dodges if it's absolutely necessary. She's not particularly fast so she's weakest against a quick-footed, wary opponent that bides their time or a much larger, heavy opponent that keeps her on her toes.

Posture: Slouched when relaxed, not very awe-inspiring. However it turns either very stiff and on-edge or puffed up and prideful when confronted by danger.
. . . Gait: Somewhat slow and steady, with her chin up and her tail either relaxed or erect.

Habits:
• Slouching
• Staring
• Speaking loudly

Scent: Musky and slightly smokey, slightly strange for a female
Voice: A fairly deep voiced female whom uses Australian and English slang. She has a similar tone to Helen Hunt

“I'm deeper than the shit I'm in and I don't really give a damn.”

Last edited by Rora on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Rora
Rora
Commander

Canid Gender : Female
Canid Age : 3-5 years, adult
Mate : *Howls endlessly*
Crowns : 106

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: