Rora's Test Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Don't Feed The Ghouls
by Rora Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:55 am

» • Queen of the Oceania •
by Rora Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:45 am

» V a n g u a r d
by Rora Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:15 am

» Tribal Shop
by Rora Tue May 03, 2016 11:00 am

» Ranks And Their Duties
by Rora Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 am

• Queen of the Oceania •

Go down

• Queen of the Oceania • Empty • Queen of the Oceania •

Post by Rora Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:40 am

• Queen of the Oceania • 9u8cis

n a m e :
Oceania
(pronunciation: oh-shee-ann-uh)

g e n d e r:
Female

a g e :
Mature Adult
Ocean is really still quite a young wolf, only recently having reached her third year

l o y a l t y :
Roenkii of the Land of Four Seasons

r a n k i n g :
Monarch; Queen of Summer

--------

Affectionate ∙ Bold ∙ Childish ∙ Compassionate ∙ Emotional ∙ Open/Broad-Minded ∙ Light-Hearted ∙ Good Humoured ∙ Truthful

While being simple and not a particularly deep thinker, Ocean is also a very open-minded individual and accepts things as the way they are without needing much of an explanation. She's the kind of gal that lives in the moment, right here, right now, and every moment spent with her is like being on a rollercoaster of emotion (for good or bad). Apart from her moments of grumpitude, Ocean is generally a very light-hearted, playful being with usually only  good intentions. However, that's not to mean she knows when she's going too far and oftentimes gets herself into trouble for it. Even if a little rude and overpowering, Ocean is a truthful and loving creature despite her flaws, always considering the greater good of others.

Oceania is a loud, extroverted, friendly wolf with a very short attention span and very little regard for personal space or introductions. She lives in the moment and tries to live life to it's maximum potential and expects her fellows to do the same. Every moment spent in her presence is like a rollercoaster of emotion (for good or for worse). Social etiquette is out the window, as she finds these things fickle, stupid and a waste of valuable time. Ocean is always willing to strike up a conversation with a friendly passer-by or assist them out with simple tasks or share a meal with a stranger. She's essentially your friendly neighbourhood Roenkii Matriarch. Ocean has absolutely no prejudice against strangers except a healthy amount of caution. She'd help anyone should they have the guts to ask, and takes every chance that presents itself to stand up for the little guy. As a Matriarch and even just a friend, she always considers how her choices may affect others or what consequences might result from them. But she will not take chances if it's not only her own head on the line. As long as you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.  

Boisterous and intimate, some might find the she-wolf a little overwhelming. Ocean usually means well, however she is quite prone to coming off as rude, nosy or even vulgar. She states whatever is on her mind at the time, and oftentimes spews out verbal diarrhea as a result. But this also means that she speaks from the heart. She would never try to wrong or lie to someone, it's not in her nature. Ocean is a very open and affectionate creature. She's always sure that her friends and comrades know how much she values them, which is good because sometimes it doesn't always seem that way. She's very playful, to the point of being hyperactive and obnoxious, often pulling pranks or trying to humiliate her buds.  There are times when she can take a joke a little too far, at the expense of another, but she will always try to make it up to them or apologise at the very least. No matter what, Ocean finds it impossible to hold a grudge for very long. Besides, life is too short to do so, in her opinion. Live, love, and forgive.

While Ocean is a simple wolf and lacks deep or sensitive thoughts so that some might even consider her somewhat shallow, she is also a very open-minded individual and accepts things as the way they are, without needing much of an explanation. In fact, it's very hard to shock or surprise her. That is not to say she doesn't know such emotions. She can, in fact, suffer from mild mood swings due to her overactive mind. While she isn't violent or depressive, she can get really rather grumpy at times. Jealousy, shame, and uncertainty are also emotions she is prone to. She deals with this either by isolating herself or seeking a close friend for reassurance, preferably over some food or a little adventure. The more dangerous, the better she'll feel! At least, that's what she tells them.

l i k e s :
∙Companionship; Not facing the world alone
∙Pulling pranks and having someone to joke around with
∙Swimming, the seaside, waterfalls, and rainstorms
∙Warm and pleasant mornings, starry nights, and beautiful sunsets
∙Warm dens and hugs!

d i s l i k e s :
∙Being considered lesser or more incompetent than her comrade(s)
∙Responsibility and being depended upon during tough times
∙Cold or windy weather
∙Swamps, dead forests, and high places
∙Being shorter than anyone

q u i r k s:
∙Enjoys making her friends uncomfortable or embarrassing them in public
∙Kind of touchy-feely
∙Slightly socially awkward; Shows affection... Differently
∙Easily disheartened
∙Slightly ADHD/bipolar/etc.
∙Never talks quietly; Always makes sure she's heard
∙Has a (rather strange) taste for reptiles, amphibians and fish

a l i g n m e n t :
Rebel Good

--------

f a m i l y:
Bounty ♀ Adventurous and gutsy mother
Anchor ♂ Rude n' crude, affectionate father

Oceania ♀ The irresponsible joker
Bay ♂ The fierce leader
Lake ♂ The family man
Riva ♀ The smart one
Cascade ♀The creative carer
Brooke ♀ The meek follower
Oasis ♀ The true of heart

--------

. . . . . . . a j a x 'Jaxy, Bleach'
FRIEND∙ADORES∙STRONG TRUST∙PROTECTIVE∙MODERATE ATTRACTION

Ocean's beloved companion and best friend in the world who'd she'd always be happy to have standing by her side, even if she were facing death, or to simply share an inside joke with. Although she can find him somewhat annoying at times, and she often finds it funny to mess with him, Ocean actually has a more-or-less platonic crush on Ajax that she has not yet acknowledged and probably never will at this stage, although she finds it quite annoying that whenever she's in his presence she blabbers complete nonsense.

. . . . . . . . . . . . a r c h e r 'Archy, Archibutt''
FRIEND∙ADMIRATION∙STRONG TRUST∙MILD ATTRACTION

The most valued ally and greatest friend of Ocean (so far). She enjoys tormenting her co-leader and receives his 'pranks' with good humour - Ocean enjoys the company of her partner-in-crime and often misses his presence when he's off on Velheritz business. She can find him aggravating at times, or disapprove of his choices, but she's always glad to fool around with her buddy - especially if she can make him look the fool he really is.

. . . . . . . . . . . . w h i s k e y 'Whisk, Bear Queen'
ACQUAINTANCE∙WELL LIKED∙ADMIRATION

Since being attacked by a rampaging bear, Ocean's respect for the tawny female had increased by ten fold. Although the Roenkii Queen hadn't talked much with her since their first meeting, she hopes to become close friends with the dauntless Velheritz huntress. She seems to be just the kind of gal Ocean could hang with.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  d a m o c l e s 'Damo, Renegade, Bandit King'
ACQUAINTANCE∙RESPECT∙UNCERTAINTY

Although still wary of the ex-leader of the most feared renegades ever, Ocean and him seem to have a mutual respect for each other. She hopes that Whiskey and Ajax haven't cast their lot in with him too soon and that he can change his ways for the better. Especially since Whiskey and Damocles make a fantastic couple. If anyone could tame this beast, it would be her.

--------

s o u n d t r a c k :
General Themes
Danger Themes
Pursuit Theme
Vengeful Theme
Melancholy Themes

p o s t u r e :
Relaxed, generally very calm but never quite submissive. Ocean is prone to slouching or 'lounging' when idle.

g a i t :
Ocean typically walks at a brisk, upright trot when she has a purpose, however when wandering she takes her time and lets her stance lessen.

I want no war . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . .. .  No battle cry
 No . . . . .
No, not I . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Last edited by Rora on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:40 am; edited 11 times in total
Rora
Rora
Commander

Canid Gender : Female
Canid Age : 3-5 years, adult
Mate : *Howls endlessly*
Crowns : 106

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

• Queen of the Oceania • Empty Re: • Queen of the Oceania •

Post by Rora Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:45 am

When the King offers the old mercenary a fresh start, Damocles, destroyer of clans, decides to stay in Velheritz with Whiskey and fights to change his ways (more or less) and become a better wolf. He can't change what he's done and the lives he's torn apart, but with Whiskey by his side he hopes that he can find peace at last.

Plagued by loss and heartbreak, Whiskey had been alone for a long time, wandering aimlessly. Now that she has finally found her place with Damocles, she will never let it be taken away from her.

A confused creature from the shores of a distant land, Oceania never really learnt the ways of the wilderness and only managed to get by on pure luck and determination. Although she had never before questioned her destiny, she never imagined that this is where the road would take her. Perhaps she is meant for something more, beyond her wildest dreams?
Rora
Rora
Commander

Canid Gender : Female
Canid Age : 3-5 years, adult
Mate : *Howls endlessly*
Crowns : 106

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum